Since January 2006, we’ve hosted almost 2000 activities for our neighbors.
There are scores of people living significantly different lives because of the time they spent with us at Joyful Harmony. Some attended one or more celebrations. Many only came once and others stayed for many months or years.
Our schedule has changed, our locations expanded, but our commitments remain the same.
We celebrate what’s good in life. We cultivate harmony and the joy it brings. We support peace and believe in people.
We’ve done this by hosting interesting, uplifting events and discussions.
- Hundreds of celebrations with a focus on topics like patience, resilience, forgiveness, courage, and kindness.
- We’ve enjoyed speakers on topics like Apologies, Diversity, Restorative Justice.
- Outstanding live (often original) music to inspire singing, dance, and smiles.
- Health Circles, Community Circles, Spiritual Circles, Philosophy Small Group discussions.
- Art Projects and Salons.
- Group study and practice of disciplines like
And so much more . . .
Our future activities will always be driven by the interests of our community.
We fully expect it to include:
- Finding something deeper and richer in life
- Celebrating the divine spirit that exists in all of us
- Connecting with people focused on inner peace, healthy relationships, and the creation of a more peaceful world.
- Discussing and exploring fun, provocative, inspiring ideas.
Board of Directors